We would like the HonourThem community to use the Community Forum as a village. Help you to help and respond to each other. Here you can connect and collaborate with one another. Here at HonourThem, we would love your expertise and on our Community Forum you can create and comment on posts, pose questions, provide answers, or share ideas.
Your posts are associated with discussion topics. Your community posts can include ideas, tips, or any other related community items. Answers can include observations, clarifications, praise or any other response that's part of a typical community discussion.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new people
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available HonourThem documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of HonourThem, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Honourthem;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- Do not write Community Tips or other posts with the purpose of promoting or soliciting users for your app or integration.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages HonourThem, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us