HonourThem works with people and organisations to protect their intellectual property rights. Therefore, you can only post content you can legally distribute online.
A trademark protects a work, slogan, symbol or design that distinguishes the product/service from others. For example, a logo or a brand name.
Whereas, copyright automatically applies (no registration required) to original words in the following categories:
- Literary works (novels, poems, song Lyrics, computer programming/programmes, compilations of data)
- Dramatic works (scripts for films or plays)
- Artistic works (Paintings, plans, maps, photographs, sculptures, models, buildings)
- Musical words (scores and arrangements)
- Sound recordings (of musicals, literary or dramatic words)
- Broadcasts (radio, TV, online, cable)
- Typographical arrangement of published editions.
File sharing infringement happens when protected copyright work is illegally shared without the owner’s permission. We will remove all content that infringes copyright.
There is a report flag on the website for you to use to report copyright infringements. Alternatively, please contact us to report anything that is concerning.