Yes, we actively moderate our site to the highest professional level.
HonourThem require that all Memorial Pages are respectful and honest. Memorial Pages can only be used for deceased people. Specifically, that:
- All information is true and correct and not false or defamatory
- You agree to use your true name (don’t pretend to be someone else)
- You may not add the personal information of others without their knowledge
- You are required to respect copyrights, legal rights of people and trademarks
- The page will not feature any inappropriate or obscene words, abusive words, photos (no post-mortem photos), pictures or video content and is suitable for viewing by children. No adult content.
- Don’t break the law: libel, slander and defamatory comments are forbidden
- Don’t resort to name-calling; mean-spiritedness, or slagging off. Be respectful.
- No spam
- No self-promotion
- No promotion of other communities
- Add value to the group with relevant content (no off-topic posts)
To ensure the integrity of the website, HonourThem reserves the right to remove any disrespectful comments, photos, videos, music, audio or listings that it deems unsuitable or in breach of our Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to permanently ban people from the HonourThem site if they violate our guidelines. If you see an inappropriate comment that you would like us to review then please click the ‘report’ button throughout the site or contact us.
If a comment, photo or video is contested then we remove the content or take the Memorial Page offline.
Any questions? Please contact us.